Terms & Conditions
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com. The account password you provide should be unique and kept
secure, and you must notify Chic Boutique immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Eligibility to place order:
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. You must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent, and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the Chic Boutique terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to Chic Boutique, whose applications are acceptable to Chic Boutique and who have authorised Chic Boutique to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, Chic Boutique reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where Chic Boutique feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Chic Boutique offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch, occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our suppliers. In this case, you can opt to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock.
Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
Pricing Policy: Prices shown on the Site are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. Euros price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honoured. From time to time, prices are subject to change in response to commercial factors. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from DHL or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Sale Price Adjustment Policy:
Chic Boutique is happy to offer a Sale Price Adjustment on items purchased up to 3 days prior to the commencement date of a sale. Please be aware that the exact style and size of an item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made before any adjustment in the sale price can be approved. All approved Sale Price Adjustments will be credited to your Chic Boutique account in the form of a store credit which will be valid for 12 months. We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price. Once an item has been purchased at a discounted sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked-down.
Acceptance of you Order:
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Chic Boutique will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment,
that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS. Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the sizing/ pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. If products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Chic Boutique, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Chic Boutique Printed and Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.chicboutique.ie INTL site.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used on the Chic Boutique site for which they are issued and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Chic Boutique is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility
of the purchaser.
- Chic Boutique is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards except for free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Chic Boutique Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided. If you are to return an order where a promotional gift was received the gift must be returned along with the items ordered in their original packaging, with garment tags still attached.
Insurance & Delivery:
You will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you. Chic Boutique insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us. Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or 48 hours during sale periods. Delivery times appearing on the site are estimates and are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. In any event, we will deliver the goods to you within 30 days of the day on which we accept your order. Chic Boutique is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
Returns & Exchanges:
- We will refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with if you return it to us within 14 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with all garment tags still attached. Please re-use the delivery packaging provided; it has been especially designed for you to do this. This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected. Where earrings are protected by hygiene seals, you are required to take reasonable care by not removing the hygiene seals. Refunds will not be provided in such circumstances unless the goods are faulty. Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, in the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally, any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
- How to return or exchange: You can return items to chicboutique.ie by post or to our Chic Boutique store free of charge within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please note items must be returned within this time-frame and be in a saleable condition. This means returning the item(s) to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging, with all garment tags still attached. Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card. This will appear on your account within five to ten days depending on your card issuer. If you have any queries about returning items please contact Chic Boutique on +353 834469092 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal returns are at the cost of the purchaser. To return items by post. It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post. You may receive your order in two separate packages from the same order. In this case it is imperative to send your returns to the address on the respective package to ensure your return items to the correct Chic Boutique dispatch destination.
- In-store returns You can also return products to Chic Boutique Skerries. Please ensure that you bring the original confirmation email and dispatch invoice with you as proof of purchase. You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the item( s) you are unhappy with. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before deciding whether to make a refund.
- Return on Sale Items You can return an item bought in sale within 14 days of purchase. The item needs to have all original tag and stickers still on the garment. Our policy Items should be returned
unused and with all Chic Boutique garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return. Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without tags. All returns should be requested before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return through your account and send the faulty goods back to us within 30 days of receiving your order. If you discover a fault after this time, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a full refund. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your Chic Boutique account.